Purpose of Project:
1. Choose 3 sets of contrasting words from the list. Some examples are: delight/dismay, frustration/triumph, infatuation/loathing.
2. In Illustrator, create an 11 x 8 1/2″ document with 6 art boards in 2 columns
3. For the 1st set of words use the pen tool, the line tool, the arc line tool, or some combination of all three to construct each word in an emphatic, expressive way. You may only use a black stroke but you are allowed to change the weight of the stroke.
4. For the 2nd set of words, use the pencil or brush tool this time to construct each word in an emphatic and expressive way. Again, explore using each tool either separately or in combination. Try using the stylus. Explore the use of the different brush strokes and weights. Again, only use a black stroke.
5. For the 3rd set of words use any combination of the tools.