Purpose of Project:
1. Copying and pasting the shapes from the artboard at the top, create 6 identifiable objects using these simple geometric shapes. Focus on form and universal readability. Utilize both stroke and fill.
2. Some guidelines:
– adjust scale, stroke size, and rotation
– turn the fill and stroke on or off
– crop or duplicate the shapes
– use shape modes and pathfinders
You may not
– create new shapes
– use the line tool
– use any color other than black and white
– crop any way other than a straight line.
3. When you are done creating your objects, group the individual objects that make up each and use the alignment buttons to center everything exactly in the middle of each artboard.